16.1.12

lateness








my late post at lateness. i'm sorry i just can't explain how to manage my times lately. busy of school.
and all of my times just wasted on my way go to home, conversely.
i have a plan to take some picts tomorrow with my sister (yeah, she have a long holiday from her university)

 and... these are some fav picts that i take by webcam (can you see my wistful eyes?)
and some Alexander Wang Pre-Fall 2012 collections, look at the awful leather jacket, pants and simple dress! me want them. and i'll try to hunting them at flea market. wml.

and tadaaaa... some wish buyings for 2012. i have their lists on my cellphpone and always look at them everytime and everywhere. call me freak, yes.
but, i can't resist them!!! they're look so tasty. 
monochrome, military, stripes, basics and so on.

i'm going to sleep now, peeps. have a sleep tight, everyone! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment