17.3.12

sweet


Back to this atmosphere.
I've been changing some things on this blog. There's too much that make me bored to see them.
Like the sucks header, fonts, bw photos, weird labels or my style maybe...
I'm sorry if there's a change that make my blog-design like someone's blog, yours or like i do a plagiarizing.
It's temporary.
I had 2 hectic weeks for my mid-exam. It was too not bad. I'm studying more harder at this time, really.





So, how's your day readers? Great? Full of dissapointed? Or flat as usual?
It will be better to make something good thing since we know that we just stucked for along times with some peoples.
And i do it too.
I'm start with positive-thinking, count God's blessings, meet with new good peoples too and have interaction with them.
Just left bollocks that give you unstopped shits.





I had a great Wednesday 2 days ago. It was so fun to accompanied by someone that you know for 3 years.
We had laughs and so much times to eat and chit-chats while raining. I think that's sweet or probably... romantic?

                    (secondhand grey midi dress/secondhand cotton jacket/brown proenza velvet bag/shoesless) 

Have a great Saturday night, guys.



3 comments:

  1. hi, i surely like this simple layout :)
    ..and your simple outfit
    love the jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? ah! glad to know it.
      that jacket is secondhand from flea market. :)

      Delete
    2. hehe yap
      you've great posts so whatever the layout is, your blog still good :)

      Delete