1.1.12

NEU YEAR.

happy neu year everyone! first of all i want to say thank you for my buddies, parents and some nice peoples who have supported me on 2011.
i'm so thankful can face this casual neu year. eventhough without some parties, meeting & gatherings. sigh.
and i got stomachache now because too much eat spicy foods. i hope i'll get better soon.
this is some review photos of Ann Demeulemeester's Spring 2012- RTW.







seriously, i'm crave for these collections. i heart them. i heart Ann Demeulemeester.
i want to have them on my wardrobe. 
really perfectly cutting, monochromatic colors, sheer, layered, assymetric, fur and fringe.
and i add some of my new wish buying on this year, such as sheer, sandals, flats and so on.
i have interesting holidays, but unfortunately i don't take any pict :p
i hope you understand.


let's make a new plan and prays for 2012. c'u!

2 comments:

  1. waaaaa me want this!happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. nabung berapa abad biar bisa beli? hahaha. happy neu year too!

    ReplyDelete